Our Team


Elke Rubach, LLB, LLM, CLU

I’m an insurance and financial planner with a vision to alter the common perception of this career path.

Elke Rubach Insurance

My goal is to provide the best insurance and financial planning advice in a relationship-driven and resource-rich approach. That’s because I genuinely care about the people I meet and find that my clients are my greatest responsibility, next to my family, of course.

A corporate lawyer by training, since 2000, I’ve dedicated my career to becoming knowledgeable and experienced in financial planning, wealth management and insurance. After starting a family, I decided to focus on financial planning to help families, professionals and entrepreneurs establish clear, realistic and suitable goals for their long-term security. Having three kids, I know firsthand the importance of planning and the long-term value of taking care of loved ones as soon as possible to ensure a better, more stable and wealthier future.

I’m currently the Chair of the Finance Committee on the Toronto Parking Authority (Green P), a Director at the Canadian Breast Cancer Society, a Director at the Lycée Francais de Toronto and the Founding Partner of Fashion Heals in support of SickKids. I’m also a member of the Advisory Board at Access Employment Entrepreneurs Connections and sit on the Advisory Board of Daughters for Life.

As a business woman, a mother and a member of our community, I understand the challenges shared by many. I enjoy developing meaningful, professionals relationships and invite you to contact me for a discovery meeting.

Direct: +1 (647) 808-7700
Email: elke@rubachwealth.com

View Elke Rubach's profile on LinkedIn

Talk to us about your needs and to review your options.

Schedule a Complimentary Consultation

Follow @rubachwealth on twitter.

NEWSLETTER - to help you make smart, insightful financial choices

Copyright © 2015 Rubach Wealth. All rights reserved.

This information is general in nature, and is intended for educational purposes only. For specific situations you should consult the appropriate legal, accounting or tax expert.